Enforcing the Standard At the LIN. Aug 29, 2020 9:50:14 GMT
Post by Chancellor Desslok V. Nafage on Aug 29, 2020 9:50:14 GMT
EXECUTIVE DECREE #1
ENFORCING THE STANDARD OF THE LIN
The time for a new age is upon us for the LIN to reach new heights. The standard of the LIN Desslok put forth shall be enforced, and with that the basic standards defined within the Libertas Convention, The LIN member states shall, upon Joining show their Constitutions, And clearly prove upon cases of joining, Cases of Eligibility will be based on merit of their conforming to the Convention, So long as:
- There is a clear outline that a Nation’s constitution upholds the civil liberties of Eligibility written within the Libertas Convention.
- A Nation has presented honest and truthful information for approval.
- That they have become signatory to this Convention by signing their Nation’s name onto the Libertas Convention signing forum.
We will be firm, yet Fair in our admission process, The sovereignty and national interests of the LIN shall be protected. On cases outside of this Convention the LIN holds NO power over these Member Nation States.
1. All new Applicants must submit a constitution that will thus be reviewed by the Court to see if these Nations follow the Democratic Standards of the League.
2. All new nations accepted must put their Constitution on their subforum for any cases where they may come under review, This better protects them from accusations of being declared tyrannical by anyone without just cause. There is a 2 month grace period for all Member States that are already a part of the LIN, Please post Your constitutions accordingly
3. All Nations joining shall be expected to conform to the Libertas Convention, like all LIN states. This being the Micronational Standard.
4. All Nations that do conform to this law, will have protection of the LIN, and all benefits they are entitled to.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Let it be known in this document that the standard of the LIN shall not be broken, that nations adhere to this Convention.
Those that do not have a chance to become so as we will help them become eligible nations. It is within our best interests to work towards an LIN that allows new nations to join, thrive and receive the great benefits that it has to build the face of secessionist that it wishes to be.
We have observed the past failed attempts at international Organizations, such as the UN, the EU and seen their harmful impact on the national sovereignty and Freedoms that have been placed upon by an unelected bureaucracy.
We as a League, unlike our Bureaucratic counterparts are the true faces of successionism, of a movement of Freedom and a voice to Independent Nations that seek to better themselves in the creation of New nation states, A secessionist organization that unlike dying and failing macronational governments, bring life and new light to a new age, a New age for the Micronationalist to arise and thrive in the care of the LIN.
The Nexan Republic, having resurrected a dead and destroyed LIN, working to revive it moves with each day, implementing plans of it’s own successes to fund and support the developing nations within the League.
All of the various micronations who have decided to pool their resources into its development are on a mission to better the Community, Let it be known our resources will not be used to fund dictators or oppressive states, Thus the reason the LIN government has the powers granted into the Libertas Convention in the first place.
It is because of this that with this document, more Preparation to defend the nations within the LIN from tyrannical overreach and better help them grow and reach their end goal of establishing fully soverign national governments one day, no matter how long, the LIN marches in one Direction, Onward!
I hereby sign this document into being.
~Chancellor and Head Chairman Desslok V. Nafage